"Nozz-A-La" è la marca di una bevanda immaginaria nata dalla penna di Stephen King, compare nella serie di romanzi de "La Torre Nera", e nella miniserie TV "Kingdom Hospital".
La mongolfiera di Henry Gale sembra avere diversi sponsor, tra i quali figura proprio la "Nozz-A-La Cola", sebbene il logo descritto da King non sia proprio come quello raffigurato sul pallone aerostatico.
- Damon Lindelof è un grande fan di Stephen King; non a caso questo è solo uno dei tanti riferimenti a Stephen King e alle sue opere.
- Wizard and Glass, the 4th Dark Tower book, is when Nozz-A-La first appears, and contains parallels to The Wizard of Oz, much like Henry and his balloon. They also journey through the world of The Stand, a confirmed influence on Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.
- In 5th Dark Tower book The Wolves of the Calla, the main characters face off against creatures that have features similar to Marvel Comic's Doctor Doom character and use sneetches, which first appeared in the Harry Potter Series. King seems to indicate that since his Dark Tower is the lynchpin of all realities, its decay is causing all realities to bleed into each other, even the fictional ones created by other people as well as our reality, where Stephen King, Lost, you, and I exist.
- The appearance of Nozz-A-La in the Lost reality seems to indicate that either King's Dark Tower is connected to this reality through this "bleeding", or that somehow reality has become unhinged in the Lost universe (the Apocalypse Dharma was trying to stop) and it is collapsing, just like the Dark Tower, and therefore allowing other fictional worlds, such as Stephen King's, to touch it.
- It could also indicate that Lost takes place in a Stephen King-created universe.
- There is a product website at http://www.nozzala.com, however this appears to be a King fan-site with no connection to Lost.